Job title: Automotive Creative Designer
Hourly Rate: £28 - £31.00 (DOE)
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Creative Designer for the Design Communications Department
Our clients are the World Class organisation responsible for delivering the current range of award winning production and concept vehicles. They have responsibility for the creation and delivery of all visible parts on the exterior, interior and colour and materials of all their vehicles.
- Excellent creative and presentation skills including Advanced use of Photoshop and Illustrator to support all aspects of Design Communications which includes Product Launches, Retail and all aspects of customer interface.
- Good understanding of product and automotive design combined with good aesthetic judgement, colour vision and colour perception.
- Ability to use internet resources to research trends and appropriate images for individual projects.
- Proven years` experience in automotive design or similar design studio
- Relevant Design degree demonstrating excellent creative and presentation skills
- Knowledge of automotive products and customer requirements with a high degree of competitor awareness and the ability to demonstrate this in presentations.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. For further information please send your interest and CV to - Teresa.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.