Our client is an ambitious automotive vehicle manufacturer in the world, creating exciting and desirable luxury passenger vehicles. Their highly respected brands are synonymous with innovative, best in class, 4wheel drive technologies and their products are the epitome of style and quality.
We require Project Engineers to join the body engineering team for various positions within Body Structures, Exterior and Interior Trim, Instrument Panel, Cockpits, Safety Components, Climate control and Glasshouse and Lids
We are looking for candidates from automotive manufacturers, automotive OEM's, automotive suppliers or automotive consultancies from Europe or within the UK.The role is offering a rate of up to £22.50 Ltd Co and will be based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
To Apply for these roles, you should have some of the following skills and experiences:
- Proven project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery on time and budget within automotive vehicle or component programmes.
- Excellent communication and language skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Engineering knowledge and evidence of successful delivery of projects within body engineering
- A genuine passion for automotive vehicles, luxury cars and engineering
- Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5 would be an advantage.
- Considerable experience in the use of engineering tools such as FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
- Valid UK driving licence or equivalent
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes such as GPDS / FPDS / PRINCE2 or similar
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW