- Main Point of contact for information exchange on International Programmes (China, Brazil & India) for body localised parts
- Worldwide Engineering Release System (WERS) releasing for Body unique content for International Programmes
- Support and maintain strong relations with the International Programme matched pairs engineers and group leaders, lead engineers and Module Leaders for each International Programme
- Respond to Product related info exchange issues (AIMS) requests for engineering information to enable localisation sourcing strategy to be understood and tooling kick-off signed off
- Provide a clear PV plan with test requirements for each localised commodity when requested by the matched pairs ¿ Respond to BOM queries
- Hold regular reviews with the match pairs engineers, JModule Leaders / Lead Engineers and UK suppliers to ensure all tooling changes are captured and released accordingly providing visibility for the matched pairs in China, Brazil and India
- Proactively communicate to International match pairs the issues seen during launch in the UK
- Product related info exchange issues (AIMS) management across all International Programmes ensuring issues are pended and closed robustly with supporting evidence
- Ability to lead the resolution of business, technical and process issues within an International Project Team environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, self-confidence and a 'passion for the product' (ideally experience working with China)
- Ability to deliver with minimum supervision
- Experience in bill of materials validation and new model creation and launch support activities are desirable
- Previous experience within an Engineering or Programme based role.
- A working knowledge of change control, product definition and change management processes
Preferably degree qualified but not essential.