Automotive Administrator - 51592
Salary Range: £13.62 Ltd Co
An Automotive Administrator is required with knowledge of administration and analysis.
This company based in Basildon requires an Automotive Administrator with previous project management, admin and support skills for a new contract role. As an Automotive Administrator you will be required to:
- Carry out all administrative matters relating to Communications and Public Affairs team, including team travel arrangements and hotel bookings, departmental CORA and other related systems, tracking (BCAS) of Purchase notes and Releases against the C&PA budget and all general administrative work related to the function of the department and its management.
- Raising and tracking of all PNs and Releases for the department and liaison with suppliers on C&PA projects and activities as required and ensuring cost quotations are received and Major Event Forms, PNs or Releases are raised accordingly and submitted to weekly Cost Review. Support motor show activities and other special C&PA events and launches as required.
- Managing budget status and charge-back process for launches and motor shows as required and depending on policy by event.
- Support input and maintenance of Budget Control System (BCS) items. Help reconcile BCS reports with locally-held back up data to ensure accuracy and flag areas of concern. Review with Business and Process Manager as required.
- Liaise with the C&PA Business and Process Services function on central input to support Internal control (IC) reviews and ensure operational compliance with GAO audit and IC requirements. Includes testing input to complete Sarbanes-Oxley Modular Control Review Program (MCRP) and support evaluation of departmental controls, processes and procedures, self-assessment routines.
- Managing Media Activity Form process between C&PA, PD and the NSC PA teams to ensure all media activity at PD locations is approved and logged.
- Liaison with senior management admin assistants and offices to schedule meetings, review/approve documents etc.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from internal and external customers to C&PA (employees, media etc).
- Monitoring and managing newspaper and magazine subscription/purchase process for department
- Co-ordinate Annual File Review (AFR), including Privacy and Personal Data control and ensure compliance for the department with global requirements.
- Co-ordinate Health & Safety (H&S) data for function to ensure compliance with latest FMC requirements.
The Automotive Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong administrative, analytical & IT skills
- Strong customer focus and integrity in handling secret and confidential information
- Ability to work as part of a team and effectively under time pressure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
This position is initially based in Basildon and will relocate at a later date to Brentwood.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of internal control and auditing routines to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £13.62 Ltd Co
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high. If you have any questions about the Automotive Administrator role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889250