£50k - 60k per year
6 months ago
Automation Project Manager
£50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits
A manual handling manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Automation Project Manager to managing the installation of machinery and manual handling equipment across FMCG & food manufacturing businesses. You will have strong controls and automation knowledge with experience working within Food and Drinks manufacturing.
As a Automation Project Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- You will project manage the installation of a range of manual handling and conveyor systems into food & drinks manufacturing environments.
- Advising clients on the correct controls systems and location to maximise output.
- Working closely with the Contract Manager with updates on projects and concerns.
- Amending PLC’s ladder logic and writing programs.
- Managing projects from cradle to grave.
An exciting opportunity for a Automation Project Manager with the following.
- Ideally Degree qualified within Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronics or Robotics engineering or similar.
- Strong understanding of PLC’s, Control systems and Robotics.
- Experienced working with Siemens S7 and Allen Bradley PLC’s.
- Must have experience working within Food & Drinks manufacturing.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Automation Project Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.