£40k - 50k per year
Automation Project Engineer
£40,000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
Manufacturing/Automation & Controls
A specialist automation & controls company who work with a range of manufacturing and process companies are looking for an Automation Project Engineer. You will support the Project Manager on installation, design, and project management of automation equipment. You will have a strong controls background with experience managing projects and knowledge of programming and writing PLC’s, HMI’s and Scada systems.
As an Automation Project Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Working with the Project Manager you will manage specialist automation and digital specific projects.
- Management and co-ordination of projects, schedule, costs, stakeholder management and procurement.
- Coordination of testing, installation, commissioning of new machinery.
- Creation of handover packs, including manuals, training, standard operating procedures and automation PPMs.
- Generate disaster recovery plans and procedures for new computerised systems.
- Complete quality-related activities in accordance with quality-management systems.
- Design or amend programs to suit the customers requirements.
An exciting opportunity for an Automation Project Engineer with the following.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical, automation, or related engineering field.
- Writing and reviewing technical documents.
- Experience working with PLC/HMI (Step 7, WinCC Flex 20008, TIA Portal)
- Previous experience managing projects from start to finish.
- An understanding of manufacturing environments.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are an Automation Project Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.