A Leading Automation Organisation in Ireland who specialise in the Pharmaceutical industry are looking for an Automation Engineer.
An Automation Engineer is required with knowledge of Siemens and Rockwell programming. Candidates with experience of the Food and Beverage, Water and Waste, Pharmaceutical and Discreet Manufacturing would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a description based in Cork requires a knowledgeable Automation Engineer with configuration experience for a new permanent role. As an Automation Engineer you will be required to:
- Programme and configure all software for client bespoke projects within the industrial setting.
- Testing and commissioning of automated products, to high specifications whilst ensuring machine safety and following Health and Safety regulations.
- Designing and testing documents to certify validation as well as providing detailed reporting.
The Automation Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Previously experience within the automation industry as well as Engineering degree or time-served qualification.
- Competent within reporting and documentation along with excellent communication skills and customer orientated mindset
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines and project manage when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of programming and configuring systems to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Cork-based Automation company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary as well as Pension and Holiday Entitlement
- Opportunities to grow and develop within this career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of PLC and HMI/SCADA Systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Automation Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.