£50k - 55k per year
2 months ago
£50,000 to £55,000 plus Benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for an Automation Engineer. You will be responsible for automation design, PLC, and HMI programming. You will have a strong automation background with experience programming PLC within a manufacturing environment.
As an Automation Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will be a key member of the Engineering team in
- Issue RFQs for automation projects and generate internal quotations.
- Manage the quality and cost of automation programs and submit capital applications.
- Coordinate’s delivery, installation, and integration of custom equipment and robotics with assigned personnel.
- Write and maintain instructions and procedures for safe operation and preventative maintenance for custom equipment.
- Trains user site personnel in efficient use of custom automation.
- General design, components, and controls for custom equipment.
- Participation in continuous improvement projects within the plant
- Works with plant staff to determine processing and automation needs of the facility and provide alternatives for continuous improvement in the plant operations.
An exciting opportunity for an Automation Engineer with the following.
- Degree qualified in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in high level, PLC-programming including data tracking, indirect addressing, motion control, and sequential function charts.
- Strong automation design background
- Excellent mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic skills relevant to state-of-the-art automation.
- Excellent technical, analytical, and logical problem-solving skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are an Automation Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.