Automated Assembly Line Operative
An urgent and interesting temporary job opportunity has arisen with a high-spec and fast-moving automated warehouse team based in the Bradford area.
The role will include attending faults raised on a company issued tablet and where possible, unblocking or carrying out remedial fixes to issues slowing down or affecting the automated conveyor system.
- Are you looking for 1-2 months temporary work? Starting ASAP?
- Can you work between 06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00 recurring shift patterns - Monday to Friday?
- Are you interested in collecting a full-time wage, paid weekly?
- Do you have any form of engineering, manufacturing or warehouse experience and a strong work ethic?
- Are you IT literate and physically fit?
If you answered "YES" to the below then I would like to hear from you ASAP.
- Rate of pay is circa £12.00 - £13.00/hour and will involve working 37.5 hours per week.
- Immediate start available and informal interviews can be booked at short notice.
- Work boots and high-vis vest can be provided if necessary
- Opportunity to get a true insight into a highly-innovative and creative automated pick-and-place warehouse system
If the above role is of interest to you and you are in a position to start work at approximately 2 days notice then please 'apply' now or for more information contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.