Quality Auditor / Team Lead – Aerospace – Birmingham – Permanent – Competitive Salary
A Quality Auditor is required with knowledge of AS9100 and experience leading small teams. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a manufacturer of specialist products for the Aerospace industry based in the Birmingham area requires a meticulous Quality Auditor with the ability to manage a small team for a new permanent role.
As the Quality Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Health, Safety and Environmental requirements as per the Company HS&E policies.
- Create and maintain audit schedules ensuring they meet the requirements of AS9100, EASA Part 145 and 21G as well as any other future regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that audit plans are completed to schedule and participate in undertaking audits.
- Follow up completion of non-conformances and quality concerns, encourage team to support departments in regard to closure meeting our requirements.
- Act as point of contact for 2nd /3rd party audits.
- Conduct communication meetings regarding compliance issues/updates
- Liaise with the Quality Compliance Manager on the development of team members and departmental issues.
- Update Compliance documentation and ensure that all data and records are accurate.
The Quality Auditor – Team Leader should have the following skills or experience:
- Held a similar position within a manufacturing environment.
- A strong understanding of AS9100 and ISO9001.
- An understanding of any of the following: - EASA Part 145, Part 21 subpart G, OHSAS 18001/ISO, 45001 or ISO14001 would be advantageous but not essential.
- An experienced internal auditor.
- Good problem-solving techniques to include such tools as 8D and 5Y.
- Lead small teams with experience of planning on a shift basis would be advantageous.
- Ability to undertake occasional travel requirements to support the business.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Auditing and a strong understanding of AS9100 and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Auditor role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.