Job title: Audio Visual Administrator
An Audio Visual Administrator is required with knowledge of video conference equipment and audio visual integration knowhow.
Due to undergoing significant development this company based in Warwick requires an
Audio Visual Administrator with experience implementing VC systems for a new 6 month contract. This department provides all of the IT technical support to TMETC staff engaged in R&D work covering offices based at IARC bldg. Warwick University, Coventry & HPL Prototypes, Allesley, Coventry.
As an Audio Visual Administrator you will be required to:
- Implementation of Wireless presentation technology and its integration with the VC systems with due consideration to information security.
- Installation and configuration of Smart Interactive white boards and their integration with VC and wireless presentation solutions.
- Close coordination with suppliers, technology companies, onsite system / network administrators, info security team to ensure a stable and secure AV
- Project will include both conference room and open plan deployment of AV facilities.
- Prepare a detailed implementation schematic for each installation with troubleshooting guidelines.
- Prepare a detailed end user help document along with a short ready reckoner.
- End user training
- Handhold users post the project implantation.
The Audio Visual Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- VC equipment (Cisco / Polycom)
- AV interfacing, networking, and control products (Extron / Crestron)
- AV Integration Knowhow
- Wireless Presentation technology
- Generate new ideas under guidance and take ownership of the implementation
- Capable of leading a AV implementation project with support from more senior staff when necessary
- Effective team member contributing to improvements and high customer service
- In-depth understating of emerging AV technologies and integration requirements
- Should have carried out at least one medium to large project work involving conference room deployments with VC, AV interfacing & control technologies.
- Should have worked with and AV interfacing, networking, and control products
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of AV interfacing, networking, and control products to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Warwick-based company will offer you a competitive salary.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience liaising with suppliers and technology companies and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Audio Visual Administrator role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147