about 2 years ago
Job Title - Attribute Leader - Perceived Quality
Industry - Automotive
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
An opportunity has arisen for an Attribute Leader to work within Perceived Quality for a luxury automotive OEM based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As Attribute Leader, you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people.
We are now looking to reinforce our team with a new Attribute leader for Perceived
Quality (PQ) with focus on but not limited to Material Quality.
As a Perceived Quality - Attribute Leader Material you will secure the attribute deliveries in one or more car program.
You will be part of a strong team that consists of both Attribute Leaders, Analysis Engineers and Visualization experts that together secure our deliveries. As Attribute Leader, your main responsibilities will be:
* Lead and develop the attribute area within one or more car programs.
* Specify the attribute level (measurable requirements on Complete Vehicle level or
System level) with regard to the desired degree of customer satisfaction and
competitiveness (e.g.. secure material status regarding content and harmony incl grain,
colour and gloss)
* Develop and document prerequisites regarding customer environment as a basis for
attribute analysis, including taking part of customer research, legal requirements
* Plan and conduct competitive analysis as basis for attribute requirements.
* Participate in development of technical solutions and method development.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.