over 1 year ago
Job Title: CFD Analyst / Attribute Engineer
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contract Length: 6 months
- The section (group) Climate Comfort within Environment & Fluid Dynamics is responsible for attribute area climate comfort, CFD method development and program deliveries within climate. The attribute engineers are responsible to set technical requirements on what the customer perceives as being a luxurious interior climate comfort.
- The Attribute is also responsible to set the correct requirement levels with regards to the product guide and product attribute profile in all car programs.
- The CFD engineers are responsible for developing the virtual methods and virtual test environment which will be the base for the future attribute development and evaluation.
- In the programs they perform CFD planning and analysis in all phases of our vehicle programs.
- An important part of our work is to continuously improve our working processes and methods.
- Create analysis and verification plans within vehicle programs
- Analysis of tests and CAE results and reporting of climate comfort status within vehicle programs, oral and written.
- Take part in continuous work regarding developing new improved requirements and test methods.
- Take part in verification activities, whether it be in a rig, CAE calculation or on road, for instance at expeditions.
- MSc alt or equivalent of Science within relevant area.
- Good knowledge in automotive systems.
- Good communication and presentation skills, fluent with both spoken and written English.
- Good knowledge in MS office.
- Driver's license.
- High communication and cooperation skills
- Performance driven.
- Ability to prioritise between different tasks and to keep deadlines.
- Prior knowledge of Volvo processes.
- Strategic mindset.
- High integrity and professionalism.
- Meritorious with experience from project leading and/or coordinating.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.