Vehicle Technician - Automotive - Nuneaton - to £30k + shift allowance
Are you a Vehicle Technician looking for an opportunity to get into Automotive Product Development? I have a terrific opportunity for an experienced Technician to join this global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defence, aerospace and rail sectors.
Its Crash Test Services team is responsible for the provision of Anthropomorphic Test Devices (crash-test dummies) used in vehicle, aircraft and rail safety testing. The team supports the goals of the business by proving crash test dummies to its safety testing departments as well as providing certification services to our external clients.
The main purpose of the job is to prepare, certify and install crash test dummies.
Essential skills for this Technician job:
- Excellent mechanical fitting skills
- Experience of Health and Safety requirements including manual handling
- Experience of using hand tools correctly
- Excellent organisational skills
Qualifications needed for this Technician job:
- NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- A good degree of physical fitness required due to the manual handling requirement of the role
The successful candidate is most likely to be currently working as a vehicle service engineer.
In return the successful Technician can expect an excellent salary and benefits package.
Qualified and experienced Technicians should make their interest known to Ray Greenman. Tel 01384397555 or