about 1 month ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are currently looking for a Principal Embedded Software. The compnay can also sponsor Tier 2 Visas if you are based in Europe (Incl. Turkey). Please see below what the role entails:
• In-depth knowledge of common software design methodologies and embedded software development in C/C++.
• Familiarity with the requirements for real time embedded software applications and demonstrable experience of working within real time constraints.
• Knowledge of Linux and FreeRTOS based systems.
• Ability to derive software requirements from product level requirements and derive own requirements when limited information is available.
• Detailed knowledge of low-level embedded microcontroller-based motor control systems and associated power systems.
• Significant experience of developing for ARM platforms including Cortex M series devices.
• In depth understanding and application of version control systems.
• Good quality engineering process understanding and appreciation.
• Familiar with creating requirement documents.
• Experience of working in a laboratory environment.
• Use of lab equipment to set up experiments and to take precise measurements.
Additional experience that is desirable:
• Use of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Fisheye, Crucible etc).
• Knowledge of Python / Matlab scripting.
• Developing low level device driver software.
• UML knowledge.
• Verilog / VHDL and FPGA experience.
• Knowledge of a wide range of communication interfaces including I2C, SPI, UART desirable.
• Practical experience of building and testing electronic hardware will be beneficial.
Suitably qualified and experienced Embedded Test Engineers should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44 (0) 1926963291 or by emailing their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.