- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Matthew Heath
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446187
- Expiry Date: 05 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58153
Associate Principal Compliance Specialist (Materials) - Wiltshire
Our client is a global technology enterprise, providing new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. Based on their growth in new technologies (including medical devices, cosmetics and personal care), they are seeking an Associate Principal Compliance Specialist - Materials working within their regulatory intelligence, compliance and approvals team being responsible for identifying, keeping up to date with and communicating the regulatory, compliance & approvals route to market to support their continued innovation in exciting new categories.
The successful candidate will have wide-ranging knowledge and experience of leading approval activities for medical, cosmetic and personal care projects. The Associate Principal Compliance Specialist will be responsible for obtaining the required approvals of products globally for their exciting new categories. This will include liaising with their global partners to ensure responsible people are in place and submitting relevant applications globally.
You will have a detailed understanding of global regulatory structures, with a focus on medical, cosmetic and personal care requirements. Additionally, the successful candidate will represent our clients' interests internationally when required and will maintain knowledge of any relevant updates or changes to approval requirements around the world.
It is the responsibility of the Associate Principal Compliance Specialist to mentor junior members of the team and to be a resource in their field of excellence for the global C&A team, ensuring that knowledge is captured and communicated in an appropriate manner.
- Gain relevant approvals for their products globally as required with a focus on new categories.
- Ensure all project approval risks are identified and effectively communicated to the relevant teams.
- Give specific planning guidance to project management teams.
- Liaise with our Clients' markets around the world to manage specific product approvals when required.
- Represent our client in relevant standards committees or to regulatory bodies
- Ensure knowledge is captured and communicated effectively and in a timely manner.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical subject
- Good communication skills both oral and written to all levels of the business. Able to present complex subjects simply and clearly to the target audience.
- Extensive experience with global medical legislation and approval activities is required.
- Passion and agility to work in a diverse and agile environment.
- Competitive salary level
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of our clients' activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Client projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
- Discounts on inhouse machines
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- Sport centre
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
If you feel you have the experience and interest to work within this organisation which is focused on product innovation, then please apply directly or contact Matthew Heath (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Future communication and discussions maybe subject to NDA in advance.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.