£25k - 28k per year
Shift Manager - Birmingham - Engineering/Manufacturing - £25,000 to £28,000 p.a
Shifts: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10am (2 week rotation)
This is a great opportunity for a Shift Manager to join the team in our Birmingham office. To take full ownership, accountability and responsibility for the efficient and effective running of the shift in a large storage and distribution warehouse.
- Management of the shift (40-60 personnel) through use of effective and meaningful KPI's.
- Influence development focusing on building robust systems and process which can be maintained by staff.
- Act as a high-level escalation contact for customer issues and complaints.
- Responsibility for shift staffing levels and expenditure allied to ever changing client requirements.
- Create a positive Health & Safety culture within the business which is fully compliant with all legislation.
- 5 + years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience of managing large teams of 40+ personnel is essential.
- Passionate about all Supply Chain technologies.
- Energised by a challenging fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- 2 + years' SAP experience or Similar.
If you are interested in this exciting new Shift Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply. Alternatively you can contact me directly at Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.