£24000 - £25100 per annum
about 2 years ago
Assistant Shift Manager
£25,100 following successful probation
Every Thursday, Friday & Saturday 06:00am-18:00pm; and every other Wednesday 06:00am-18:00pm
Part of a larger group, our client is a chilled manufacturer of quality products sold in the leading supermarkets. The supply chain is a "farm to fork" operation, through strategic partnerships they ensure their customers only receive consistent quality whilst ensuring the integrity of the supply chain.
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Shift Manager to join the team. Reporting to the High Care Area Manager, the Assistant Shift Manager will challenge and exceed agreed KPI's: Labour, waste, material usage, giveaway, run rates and change overs ensuring the product is produced on time and in fun.
About the role
- Manage staff performance (output, timekeeping, L&D activity, compliance training) completing all aspects of performance management including disciplinaries to 2nd stage where necessary
- Ensure the daily plan is completed in full and if not, the reasons why are communicated to the HC Area Manager in a timely manner
- Ensure GMP practices are adhered to at all times within your areas
- Minimum 2 year's experience in a similar role in a food production environment
- Good communication skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Food Production and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Planner position, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17