Position: Assistant Product Manager
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 per annum
An Assistant Production Manager is required to join a well established manufacturer and service provider based in the Wolverhampton area. We are looking for an ambitious candidate ideally with leadership, metal fabrication and welding knowledge.
Assistant Production Manager responsibilities;
- Schedule planning based on Sales/Stock order requirements.
- Reporting all variances against KPI / Objectives back through to the production manager.
- To support the production manager in day-to-day issues.
- Implementing continuous improvement and development of the Production and Engineering areas and related functions achieving the targets of Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Implement the yearly Objectives to achieve both the department and the Company's growth.
Assistant Production Manager key skills and experiences;
- Experience of metal fabrication. e.g. tube and sheet metal fabrication, welding.
- Experience of leadership/team leader responsibilities in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Ambitious and dynamic.
- Great communication skills at all levels.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity to be an Assistant Production Manager please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.