An Assistant Hardware Engineer is required to join the avionics team within a market leading, innovative, aerospace technology company that specialise in high-performance sensing, monitoring, power and motion systems. The assistant hardware engineer will develop and implement safety critical hardware solution and will have technical expertise in the design, development and verification of aircraft electronic systems and subsystems.
Hardware Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- Design, analyse, commission and verify analogue and digital circuits to DO-2564 standards.
- Generate, perform and validate results of verification plans and test plans
- Work collaboratively with systems, software and mechanical engineers
- Ensure that hardware level requirements are met and Design problems identified
- Implement the requirements for certification of safety critical products
Technical Skills and Experience required for Hardware Engineer
- Some previous work experience as a hardware or electronics engineer within a safety critical environment is essential.
- Degree qualification in electronics, hardware or electrical engineering.
- Knowledge of VHDL or Verilog coding techniques for FPGA devices.
- Microcontroller and / microprocessor engineering exposure.
- Some practical knowledge of embedded software applications.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Hardware Engineer then apply directly or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.