ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - Interim
To £35 per hour
Interim / Contract (3-6 months)
Automotive / Manufacturing
This position supports the Financial Controller of this well-known Automotive manufacturing business in the analysis & reporting key accounts:
- Prepare monthly accounting packs for two priority business units.
- Manage engineering budgets and forecasts.
- Track and report costs and spend for the engineering teams, and to report to management.
- Assist in the appraisal of various projects, providing financial insight into feasibility and profitability.
This opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Interim Finance professional, who is available at short notice, to gain commercial exposure during a mid-to-long term contract. You will possess:
- Previous management accounting experience, gained in the manufacturing, automotive, or aerospace sectors.
- Excellent commercial accounting skills, including the ability to develop complex budgets and forecasts.
- Good Excel ability and a familiarity with SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) accounting standards.
- A full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of complex components which are primarily supplied to the automotive sector.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.