ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
To £42,000 + package
This position supports the site Financial Controller of this well global manufacturing business in the analysis & reporting key accounts:
- Prepare and submit month-end accounts in line with US headquarters' deadlines.
- Oversee annual forecasts and budget reviews.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts and audits.
- Maintain financial control frameworks and compliance standards such as Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Assist in the appraisal of various projects, providing financial insight into feasibility and profitability.
This opportunity is ideal for a Newly Qualified Finance professional, to gain commercial exposure with a corporate employer. You will possess:
- Previous accounting or audit experience, gained either in a manufacturing industry or with a leading practice.
- A full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
- Familiarity working with tight compliance frameworks, including SOX and GAAP.
- A professional manner, able to work closely with non-finance stakeholders.
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of complex components. This position has the potential to lead into the Financial Controller position, offering ongoing development and earning potential.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.