ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT - GENERAL LEDGER
To £20,000 + Benefits
Aerospace / Manufacturing
This position plays an integral part of the General Ledger Team, set within a large Shared Service Centre (SSC), and reports to the General Ledger Manager. Key activities will all aspects of General Ledger Accounting:
- Analysis of the Balance Sheet, reconciliations, and posting journals.
- Prepayments, accruals, and maintenance of the fixed assets register.
- Processing and allocating VAT returns.
- Other general accounting activities as required.
This opportunity is ideal for a Finance professional who is seeking their next challenge in a large multisite business. You will possess:
- Previous experience in a corporate environment, ideally within the wider manufacturing sector. This may include aerospace, automotive or FMCG.
- A comprehensive understanding of General Ledger accounting, and how the information is utilised by the wider business.
- Good Excel ability and a familiarity with SAP.
- AAT qualifications, or equivalent, are desirable.
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of components which are primarily supplied to the aerospace and defence industries.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.