An Asset Strategy Manager is required to implement the Brilliant Basics Asset Management vision as part of a newly formed Asset Management team based in Manchester. We are seeking an individual with the vision and energy to create and implement the Strategic Asset Management Plan for one of Manchester's major transportation networks. You will be responsible for a diverse asset portfolio whilst developing and maintaining Whole Life Cost Modelling (WLCM) to inform asset renewals and enhancement decisions defined by the ISO55001 Asset Management Standard.
Reporting directly to the Head of Asset Management you will be developing and articulating long-term strategies whilst creating Asset Management documentation in collaboration with engineering and maintenance disciplines. You will posses a leadership style that will execute vision and inform, negotiate with, and persuade stakeholders within the company and external organisations.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Lead the development and implementation of the systems within the Asset Strategy Team.
- Align asset management objectives to business objectives.
- Create an Asset Management Strategy to deliver the asset management objectives.
- Write and implement additional Asset Management Documentation in line with ISO55001 requirements.
- Develop Asset Renewal and Enhancement proposals collaboratively with TfGM, collecting WLCM evidence from the Maintenance Delivery teams and Asset Information Systems.
We are seeking an individual with knowledge of Asset Management best practice with an understanding of the IAM Anatomy and the ISO55001 certification process. You will have had experience of working within an asset intensive environment, produced business cases and asset management strategies/plans to be aligned with defined and required objectives.
In return you will be working on one of Manchester's most prestigious transportation networks and will play an influential part in developing their asset management strategy. Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £50,000pa dependent on experience with an extensive benefits package to include free travel, 25 days holiday, free parking, pension scheme and life cover x3.
If you would like to discuss this Asset Strategy Manager role in more detail then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send an email and CV .