Asset Manager - Offshore Power Transmission - Central London
Salary circa £62,000 (doe) + bonus and benefits
Are you a Chartered Electrical Engineer with experience of power transmission projects and associated equipment assets? As a valued member of a small but highly effective team you will play an active part in the day to day management of an impressive asset portfolio and ensure business objectives are achieved. This will be an interesting and wide-ranging opportunity that will require significant industry, engineering and commercial knowledge. In addition, you will assist in the development of new tenders and due diligence activities related to new investment.
As Asset Manager you will have regulatory, engineering, and asset management experience and have shared responsibility for the life cycle management of the company's extensive transmission assets. This business specialises in undersea electricity power transmission and is highly successful with an excellent reputation.
The role of Asset Manager will require:
- An electrical engineering degree
- Membership of a recognised professional body ideally the IET
- Working towards or hold full Chartered Engineer status
- Knowledge and experience of power transmission assets and business issues that can impact their effectiveness
- An understanding of condition monitoring, asset databases and reporting systems
- A strong understanding of Electricity regulations and standards
You will join a small but highly professional technical team and work closely with the Technical Director and Senior Asset Manager. This is a very successful operation that has demonstrated a capability for managing high value offshore transmission assets. This will be a rewarding and challenging position that will present interesting work and a unique opportunity to learn from industry professionals.