An Asset Management Systems Engineer is required for a leading consultancy based in Warrington, Cheshire. Our client supports organisations to manage risks that could affect life, the environment, or asset performance by providing safety and risk management analyses and engineering solutions. This innovative and growing organisation currently supports a diverse customer base across Defence, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Conventional Power, Clean Energy, Water Utilities and Infrastructure sectors.
This senior level engineer would need to understand and have a proven background in the principles of systems engineering and through life management. Previous experience in Throughput Reliability Availability Maintainability (TRAM) or Failure Modes Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA/FMEDA) or Availability, Reliability & Maintainability (ARM/RAM) would be highly desirable.
This Asset Management Systems Engineer role would have the following responsibilities:
- Requirements development, planning and management across project lifecycles.
- Concept development, optioneering, trade-off and selection.
- Validation and verification planning and management.
- Throughput Reliability Availability Maintainability (TRAM/RAM/ARM), dependability, Asset Management strategy and development.
- Throughput ARM/RAM assessment and modelling.
- Through life cost modelling and analysis.
- Technology, obsolescence and risk management.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate relevant experience as highlighted above and will have excellent communication and IT related skills. Our client would also view the following experience as being highly advantageous:
- Experience of ISO 55000 or ISO 15288.
- Experience of requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS & DXL coding).
- Experience of tools such as, FMEA, FMECA, FMEDA, RCM, RBDs, MTA or OTA.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems or Asset Management Engineer to join a growing organisation that can offer on-going career progression with the promise of seeing the world of Asset Management in a different way! In return our client can offer a competitive salary, non-contributory pension, medical insurance, permanent health insurance and life insurance.
If you would like to discuss this role and our client in more depth, then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send your CV .