We urgently require an Asset Management Data Systems Consultant for a highly prestigious luxury car manufacturer based in Oxford. This contracting role is responsible for the management and maintenance of the data regarding the assets across our clients plants within the UK.
You will be in daily control of new data insertion in to the Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS)/Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) systems, analysis and generation of reports using data already stored and planning of measures to guarantee complete data functionality and accuracy. You will be responsible for assessing the current life-cycle status of the assets and inserting such information on the systems and supervising through Planned Preventative Maintenance planning, scheduling and monitoring.
Your duties and responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Coordinate the receipt and treatment of new asset data to fit system's requirements.
- Guarantee that assets are allocated to the correct plant, building and areas.
- Manage the necessary updates of information inside the system, making sure that additions, deletions and changes are conducted.
- Investigate real-time asset life-cycle status by auditing pre-defined areas in order to check asset conditions.
- Control the work orders being raised via help desk.
- Manage the execution of the Planned Preventive Maintenance cycles.
- Develop project planning including objectives for the implementation of an IWMS/CAFM system.
This opportunity to work within one of the world's most prestigious automotive brands requires an individual ideally degree qualified in an IT or business related subject. You must also have had experience of either CAF Systems, Maximo, IT Plan-on, SAP, Archibas or Trimble with strong analytical and project management skills. In return this contracting opportunity is offering an hourly rate of £26.60p/h Ltd.
If you would like to discuss this Asset Management Data Systems Consultant opportunity in more detail then please call Les Hines on 01384 397555 or send your CV .