- Sector: Energy
- Function: General management
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Expiry Date: 26 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58741
Job Title: Asset Management Consultant
Location: Remote / Site Based
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
We are currently working with a specialised consultancy that delivers improved value to clients from planned investments in new and existing physical assets.
They provide a full spectrum of consulting, assurance and optimisation services that delivers quantifiable and tangible outcomes and benefits to our clients by utilising proprietary tools, techniques and systems.
The role will be working closely with their client base of varies sizes, to enhancing their organisations value, but also deliver impartial and accurate advice and a guarantee of a trusted, continuing and confidential partnership.
About the Role:
Our client is currently seeking a proactive consultant to join their dynamic and fast paced team, the day to day activities of the Consultant include, but are not limited to:
- Capturing and analysing engineering and asset-based information
- Investigating the root causes of inefficiencies and problems
- Developing suitable, feasible and acceptable solutions
- Collating information into presentable graphs, tables and slides
- Contributing to written reports
- Running and facilitating workshops and meetings with a range of audience engagement
- Quantified decision-making and implementing objectivity in reporting
- Creating links between engineering practicalities and financial realities
- Forming relationships with clients to assist in moving work and business development forward.
- All of the above tasks may be performed within a team or as an individual but always with the support of a senior consultant.
- Consultants would typically form an integral part of the delivery team and have responsibility for specific aspects of the scope of work being undertaken.
Individual Requirements To be considered for the role you must, as a minimum, meet the following criteria of skills, knowledge, experience and qualities:
- Qualified to degree or postgraduate level in a relevant area: Engineering (Mechanical, Materials, Aerospace or similar), Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in industry or consulting post-graduation. This does not necessarily need to be directly related to the specific work that we undertake
- Demonstrable strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- A self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Conscientious, methodical and able to work on your own initiative
- Ability to deliver under pressure, be enthusiastic and responsible
- Task orientated with the ability to build effective relationships
- Willing to work on client sites with overnight stays required (travel and expenses paid)
- Full UK driving license
- UK Citizen (passport holder) and minimum 5 years of continuous residency in the UK.
Further desired qualities:
- Experience of Asset Management or similar activities within an industrial or heavy asset environment;
- Understanding of concepts such as continuous improvement and lean manufacturing;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Technical experience with the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel);
Interest and aptitude in contributing to ongoing business development; The roles advertised are permanent, full time positions. The position could require UK Security Check clearance and therefore the candidate is required to be a UK citizen with full right to work and minimum 5 years of continuous residency in the UK. We offer competitive renumeration packages in a challenging and rewarding working environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.