We are recruiting for an Asset Management Advisory Consultant - Water & Infrastructure for one of the world's most recognisable engineering consultancies. Based at their offices in Bristol you will be joining an established infrastructure advisory team to support their growing portfolio of work planning and delivering strategic advice to clients in the areas of resilience, business planning, infrastructure investment cases and asset management across the water and wider infrastructure sectors.
As an Asset Management Advisory Consultant the key focus of this role will be to undertake advisory services on strategic and policy development, infrastructure investment and business case development, delivery of feasibility studies, operational improvement planning and delivery, asset management strategies and asset management ISO55000 accreditation.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Interpreting technical information into clear communications for a broad stakeholder group.
- Facilitate engagement with clients including interviewing, presentations, stakeholder consultation and building strong stakeholder and client relationships.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams of varying sizes.
- Managing the delivery and output of projects, including project planning, programming and financial tracking and forecasting of projects.
- Scoping, planning and managing the delivery of client deliverables.
- Analysis and drawing insight from data to inform the development of strategies and plans.
We are seeking applicants to hold a Water Management, Engineering, Scientific or related degree qualification, however this is not essential should you hold relevant industry experience and have a strong technical understanding in the water engineering field. Ideally we are seeking an individual from the water management sector, be a member of a relevant professional affiliation i.e. CIWEM, ICE or IEMA and someone that has operated to ISO55000 standards would be very well received.
In return you will be working for one of the most respected engineering consultancies in the world that offer their staff continued career and professional development. They are offering a competitive salary with one of the best benefits packages in their sector, including annual bonuses, excellent pension scheme with matched/doubled contributions, health care plan, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus stats per year and more.
If you would like to discuss this Asset Management Advisory Consultant role in more detail then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send an email and CV .