Job title: Fabrication and Welding Instructor / Assessor
Salary Range; Up to £35,000 DOE
Location: West Yorkshire
This leading training provider are seeking a Fabrication and Welding Assessor for their West Yorkshire Skills Centre.
A Fabrication and Welding Assessor is required with knowledge training and assessing Apprentices. Candidates with experience of the education and training industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, an established business based in Brighouse requires a tenacious Fabrication and Welding Assessor with apprenticeship delivery experience for a new permanent role. As a Fabrication and Welding Assessor, you will be required to:
- Train and assess learners in a range of basic and specialist skills to the standard requirements of EAL Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Able to create and develop relationships with Employers and Apprentices whilst successfully meeting KPIs.
- Organise infill training to support apprentices and efficiently signposted to additional resources as and when required.
The Fabrication and Welding Assessor should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant training and industry qualifications such as A1/D32/33/TAQA, and PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS/PGCE/Cert-Ed.
- Occupational competency within Fabrication and Welding and knowledge of engineering operations, advanced manufacturing and engineering.
- Experience of coaching learners through an apprenticeship qualification, proficient in evidence gathering, lesson planning and offering one-to-one support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of delivering Fabrication and Welding apprenticeships to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Brighouse-based skills provider will offer you:
- Basic Salary up to £35,000 per annum
- Holiday, pension and performance-based bonuses.
- Career development opportunities including Team Leader capabilities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Tutoring and Assessing on Fabrication and Welding and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Fabrication and Welding Assessor role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.