Salary negotiable plus excellent pension and benefits.
about 2 months ago
Assessment Manager - Healthcare Laboratories
Permanent position - Home-working/remote.
Accreditation and Certification Assessment
Salary negotiable + excellent benefits.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assessment Manager to work for the National Accreditation body. Are you a business strategy professional with a keen eye for detail and a passion for improving the quality of service to the end user?
We are looking for an Assessment Manager to support increased accreditation activities. The Assessment Manager is responsible for selecting Assessment teams, establishing a bespoke approach, lead the Assessment, coordinate the team, collate and report each assessment and progress the assessment project from start to finish.
As the Assessment Manager - Healthcare Laboratories, you will be required to:
- To manage and perform quality system and/or technical assessments to evaluate the competence and conformity of customers against specified standards and requirements.
- Manage relationships to reduce the likelihood of conflicts arising with the customer, demonstrating the ability to mediate where such conflicts arise, whilst ensuring accreditation requirements are met.
- Investigate and assist with resolution of complaints against the company or complaints raised by 3 rd parties regarding assigned customers.
- Take ownership and responsibility of work performed for the customer from inception to completion to ensure expectations are managed and excellent customer service is provided.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the customer's financial standing and terms with the organisation and highlight and assist in the resolution of issues with outstanding debt.
- Be the subject matter expert (Technical Focus Point) for your defined area of expertise.
- Coordination and management of Technical Advisory Committees.
- Authorship of relevant external publications and internal policies and procedures.
- Assist the Accreditation Manager in the review of audit findings and implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
The Assessment Manager - Healthcare Laboratories should have the following skills or experience:
- Have industry experience working in a life science or chemistry application - including involvement of implementing or maintaining quality management systems.
- Ideally be educated to degree level.
- Have a sound knowledge of ISO 15189 or ISO/IEC 17025 or ISO 13485.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal and organisational skills - effective, balanced verbal and written communication skills are essential. Exceptional organisation skills are required to ensure all tasks are recognised and prioritised to meet business and customer needs.
- Ideally have some experience of internal auditing.
- Have an awareness of accreditation and its application in healthcare / life sciences.
- Have good IT skills - experience and use of both Microsoft Word and Excel.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Assessment Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.