almost 2 years ago
Contract - 3-6 Months
We have Assembly Operative positions available for a leading Defence electronics manufacturer based in Gloucester.
The Assembly Operative role will be working on the assembly of electrical components in a clean room environment.
We are looking for the following for the Assembly Operative opportunity:
- Experience of performing this role beforehand in a manufacturing environment
- Capable of soldering and crimping
- Appropriate education and/or training
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Good communication skills
These Assembly Operative roles are immediate starts so apply now if you are interested; the company are offering the following:
- Good hourly rate
- Day shift
Please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for futher information.