Assembly and Testing Technicians
Job title: Assembly and Testing (A&T) Technicians
Salary Range: Contract and Perm available
Assembly and Testing (A&T) Technicians required for our aerospace client in Wolverhampton.
Due to expansion, our international aerospace client are looking for Assembly and Testing Technicians at their base in Wolverhampton.
As an Assembly and Testing (A&T) Technician you will be required to:
- Perform precision assembly of valves, manifolds and/or actuators
- Daily working from engineering drawings
- Complete quality audits
- Take responsibility for various aspects of A&T process including cleaning, strip, assembly and flow matching
- Regular use of a range of hand tools, gauges and measuring equipment
- Work to stringent quality standards
To be successful in our A&T role, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of Assembly and Test within the aerospace industry
- Experience of high precision assembly and self-certification
- Understanding of basic hydraulic and electrical schematic drawings
- Ability to perform strip examinations and write in depth failure reports
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leading organisation in the aerospace industry. Our client knows how important the technicians are to the business and they offer the opportunity for development of your skills and progression.
In return, we are offering an excellent benefits package including:
- 33 days holiday
- Competitive rate of pay
- Private healthcare
- Employee share option
- Flexible benefits package
- Early finish on Fridays
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Assembly and Testing experience within the aerospace industry and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Assembly and Testing vacancy, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.