We are currently recruiting 4 x Assembly and Testing technicians for a well known Aircraft group client in Wolverhampton. This is on a 12 month fixed term contract and you may be offered a perm position afterwards depending upon performance. Average day shift hours are 0800-1700 Mon-Thurs and 0800-1200 on a Friday. You will also receive any uplifts if requested to complete shift work.
Our client are known for their high quality work and know how important technicians are to the business therefore they are offering opportunities for development of skills and progression.
Your daily responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Perform precision assembly of valves, manifolds and/or actuators
- Ensuring precision and innovation are part of your daily routine
- Working from engineering drawings
- Completing quality audits
- Taking responsibility of A&T process including cleaning, strip, assembly and flow matching
- Regularly use hand tools, gauges and measuring equipment to work to stringent quality standards
- Strip & re-build reworks for rectification
- Flow matching operations as applicable
- Wirelocking/Labeling/Finishing activities
- Set-up valves manifolds and actuators on manual and computerized test stands from set-up to final test.
To be successful you must have the following:
- Apprenticeship trained or HND/HNC
- Experience within assembly and test within Aerospace industry
- Understanding of basic hydraulic and electrical/electronic schematic drawings
- Ability to perform strip examinations and write in depth failure reports
If you are looking for your next challenge and to work for an international client specialising in aerospace, then please apply!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.