- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 03 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60181
Job title: Assembler
Salary Range: £9.64-£10 P/H
Overtime: Paid at premium
Hours: Rotating Shifts 37.5 hours paid week
An Assembler is required to join a family owned company supplying products globally with the automotive and Truck and Bus Sectors.
A Assembler with experience and knowledge of assembly or a good production assembly background will be well received.
Due to increased business requirements the company based in Tyseley, Birmingham are looking to recruit a Assembler on a permanent basis to work with highly skilled colleagues in an innovative and collaborative team. As an Assembler, you will be required to:
- Assembly of our products; by hand and with the use of hand tools.
- Working in part of a team and individually to ensure products are assembled
- Following plans and instructions to ensure the products is assemble to a high standard
- Keep work stations clean and tidy.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an Assembly background. In return for your experience, this Tyseley based manufacturer will offer you:
- Permanent Contract
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, with 1 added holiday day added on quarterly through excellent attendance, plus 1 holiday day added on yearly with excellent attendance
- Paid Overtime
- NEST Pension enrolment at 3% and 5% match
- Shutdown over Christmas period
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now If you have a background in Mechanical Assembly within a precision manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Assembly role, please contact Matt Stride at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446106
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.