about 2 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are currently recruiting for multiple Verification Engineers on a permenant and contract basis for a customer based in UK to work on various projects based in Europe.
The key responsibilities and experience are summarized below:
Key Tasks / Responsibilities
• Verification specialist working on customer and internal projects – sometimes as the verification lead.
• Provide high-class verification support to a wide range of projects using a range of advanced verification techniques including constrained random, coverage driven, assertion-based and formal methods.
• As a verification lead you would also be responsible for the development of a comprehensive verification strategy and plan, along with the architecting and development of the complete test environment.
• Active participation in the verification community to drive the introduction of new and effective techniques within our business – to help solve the verification challenges faced by our customers.
• Close working with our customers to build a strong relationship that results in repeat business.
Key skills / Background
• 5-10 years experience in industry working on a variety of verification projects
• Extensive knowledge of verification methodologies particularly UVM and SystemVerilog
• Strong experience in the specification and implementation of verification infrastructures, test benches, models, assertions and functional tests in Verilog and SystemVerilog
• Familiarity with constrained random verification methodologies, code coverage analysis and running regression tests
• Strong VHDL/Verilog RTL
Suitably qualified and experienced Verification Engineers should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) 07947 342 592 or by emailing their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.