To develop and deliver the EPAS system for vehicles, working in conjunction with the Chassis Team of Steering engineers. To work closely with the suppliers in a partnership to robustly deliver the required documents and product to the program timing. To work in conjunction with other departments to deliver the electrical architecture, functionality and connectivity of the EPAS system to align with the ADAS requirements. To create and ensure the documentation and internal trackers are raised and progressed through the mile stones of the delivery phases of development. To support the warranty investigations with detailed analysis of DTCs. To support the factory delivery and assembly of EPAS systems onto vehicles production and prototype. To plan the development tasks, track and report progress in weekly meetings.
- 1. System design experience, in developing and delivering system requirements, and working with suppliers to deliver the required functionality on time and to budget.
- 2. System communication bus structures and an understanding of bus protocols such as CAN and Flexray.
- 3. Relevant and recent experience of hardware design and delivery to demanding schedules.
- Previous experience with the design and delivery of Systems, Hardware, and Software
- End to end delivery of a product from conception through to delivery and end customer installation Working with suppliers on robust delivery plans
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous experience of leading the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a project team environment
- Component and system level issue investigations including appropriate problem solving and reporting tools (Six Sigma, 5D, Is / Is Not, Fault Tree etc)