- Sector: Defence & Aviation
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Jade Whitmore
- Contact Email: Jade.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 00000
- Expiry Date: 09 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59751
Job title: Armament Technician- Fast Jet- Saudi Arabia
Salary: Approx. £288 per day incuding NI + visa, accommodation and flights.
Location: Taif, Saudi Arabia
We are currently recruiting an Armament Technician to work on a 6 month contract in Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for all fault diagnosis and remedial activities associated with scheduled or unscheduled maintenance tasks within the Armament Intermediate Workshop in support of Typhoon in Saudi Arabia.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience as an Armament Technician on fast jet aircraft.
Your main responsibilities will be as followed:
- Undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks within a Maintenance Level 2 (ML2) workshop environment.
Repair of Typhoon armament system components in line with approved technical publications.
Diagnose component faults and carry out serviceability tests using relevant test equipment.
Ensuring all tasks are undertaken in accordance with company/RSAF procedures and processes.
Ensure that all electronic data systems are utilised correctly within process and adhere to operating procedures.
Ensure all tasks are undertaken in the specified timescales to support operation of forward maintenance and SMU.
- Considerable aerospace and defence company/industry knowledge with an understanding of RAF engineering operating procedures and/or experience within an aerospace armament engineering/maintenance facility.
Familiarity of tasks undertaken within a fast jet Armament Intermediate Workshop.
Significant experience in aerospace engineering, with extensive armament technician experience within a fast jet a maintenance environment.
- Relevant armament experience on 4/5 th Generation platforms, particularly Typhoon is highly desirable.
In return for your commitment, our client will offer you:
- Competitive day rate of approx. £288 per day
- 6 month contract
- Opportunity to work for a leading Aviation company
- All accommodation covered on site in Saudi
- Flight costs covered
- Health Insurance
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a very well established business and have the opportunity to complete a 6 month contract in Saudi Arabia. If you would like to discuss the Armament Technician role in further detail please contact Jade Whitmore on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.