Highly competitive - Depending on experience
Job Title - Sales Manager - North UK
DOE. + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance + Pension
Location: UK Homebased
This Global distributor of polymer materials are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to promote their broad portfolio of materials in The North of England and Scotland. This is the perfect role for a self driven Sales Manager who enjoys developing new business and nurturing lasting relationships with clients. You will have had previous experience in a similar role selling commodity polymers or chemicals to manufacturers.
The Sales Manager - North UK duties are:
- Manage and develop new business within the North of England and Scotland.
- Agree prices and volumes with customers in order to optimise returns to achieve business targets
- Seek out, analyse and develop new accounts, promoting sales of both existing, new and development products in line with business strategies.
- Liaise with Global Product Management Group to optimise offering to customers
- Provide technical support to customers where required
- To help set forecasts and agree annual sales budgets with the Business Manager & Global Product Mangers in line with business strategy.
- Gather, analyse, interpret and present market, product, competitor and industry data to enable development of the forward strategy of the business.
- Pro-actively monitor and review payment terms against customer portfolio, ensuring that payment terms and methods are adhered to and minimise risk
- Maintain and develop relationships with Principals (where applicable)
- Report effectively on Sales Region as required
- Relationship with Customer Service function to enable efficient business sales processes
Core Competences/Knowledge & Skills
- Relevant sales experience within plastics/chemicals/adhesives.
- Relationships with Internal and External Customers
- IT literate
- Knowledge and Skills of Products and Processes associated with the plastics industry
- Excellent Communication
- Problem solving and decision making
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Approach to Change / Flexibility
- Planning and Organisation
- Team Working a must
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.