Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Location / Territory: North of UK, including Scottish Boarders
Salary: £ Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle
We are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager to operator across the North of the UK and into the Scottish Boarders for our client.
The role will be working for a leading expert in environmentally friendly products, which include grease mitigation solutions, sludge digestion technology and easy to use remedies to life’s critical problems.
- The role of Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager will be involved in area sales activities of our client’s products and solutions, and will be heavily involved in successfully converting new business.
- The appointed person must have a proven track record within a sales / business development role and have the ability to promote the business professionally and win and gain new business opportunities.
- Involved in selling into SMEs, facility management companies, building and construction companies as well as local authorities, experience of sales into these types of businesses would be advantageous.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of successful sales
- Previous experience working with environmental products and/or waste management
- Full clean driving license
- Relevant industry qualification
On offer, competitive salary package, on target bonus and exceptional bonus, plus a company car and pension contributions.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.