over 1 year ago
Job title: Area Sales Manager
Salary Range: Competitive
Leading stored energy product company
A dynamic and proven Area Sales Manager is required with extensive knowledge of stored energy product and related technology. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of stored energy markets within a broad range of applications would be well received.
A leading stored energy product company requires a proactive, meticulous and detailed Area Sales Manager - Scotland region, with proven record of developing and implementing business plans. As an Area Sales Manager, you will be required to:
- Develop and implement business plans and goals, proactively working with a wide range of people.
- Build key customer relationship and identify business opportunities.
- Negotiate and maintain an extensive knowledge of current market trends to improve market share.
- Research and build relationships with new customers.
- Work with sales team to develop proposals.
The Area Sales Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven record of developing and implementing business plans.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Identify opportunities for sales campaigns, services that will lead to an increase in sales
- Market and competitor analysis, identify and develop USP.
- High quality networking skills and presentation skills.
This permanent role is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of stored energy products to develop your career. In return for your experience, this company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of stored energy products and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Area Sales Managers role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.