£35k - 45k per year + car + bonus
Area Sales Manager - North West
£35k-£45k + car + bonus
Selling capital machinery focused on laser cutting and sheet metal work
An Area Sales Manager is required to support the growth in sales of capital machines focused on laser cutting, bending, punching and sheet metal work - including forming. Having a particular focus on the North/North West of the UK.
Area Sales Manager responsibilities:
- Working in the North of the UK, home based and reporting to the UK office in the Midlands, with travel as required.
- Prospecting to establish new opportunities for the companies full product range, using conventional and digital methods.
- Management of sales in the area from new leads through to completed orders, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Solution definition, preparation and submission of proposals / offers, presentations and contract negotiations.
- Management of relationships and new projects with existing customers in the area.
- Detailed use of the companies CRM system for all activities and management of project phases.
- Participation in company marketing events in the UK and overseas
Area Sales Manager skills and experiences:
- Minimum 5 year's experience in selling solutions-oriented, high value capital equipment into UK engineering.
- Sheet metal industry experience preferred, or with a transferable background from other engineering sectors.
- Suitable qualifications in manufacturing engineering (e.g. HNC / HND / Apprenticeship / Degree).
- High standards of Maths, English and IT skills.
- Must be resident in the UK, already based in and fully familiar with the engineering industry in the area
Key words: Area Sales, Sales, Regional Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager, Technical Sales, Applications Engineer, Sheet metal, forming, laser, fabrication
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply. Alternatively you can send your CV direct to Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.