Area Sales Engineering (South East)
£40,000 p/a with OTE up to £80,000p/a (uncapped commission) + Car
We are currently working with our client for a Sales Engineer to work from home, providing engineering sales cover from the East Midlands to the South East of the UK, Extensive travel is part of the role and effective time management is essential.
- Reporting to the Technical Sales Manager you will be responsible for sales to end users, contractors and consultants for the Company's range of Steam Generators, Fire tube Steam Boilers, high temperature Thermal Fluid Heaters and Process Air Heaters.
- The customer base is broad and includes the chemical, oil and gas, metal, pharmaceutical and marine industries plus important Public Sector opportunities.
- This is an engineering sales role that will require you to develop detailed specifications and projects to sell to new and existing users, thereby extending the current range of applications.
- The bulk of the sales leads are generated through head office and the web and you will be required to follow up enquiries and qualify them. We are also growing our customer base and you will be required to find and develop new sales opportunities.
- Sales targets will be set by the Technical Sales Manager who will work with you as part of a team to monitor your success to meet objectives through training and personal development as you become familiar with the broad range of products and services available from this International Group.
- A mechanical or chemical engineer with a proven track record in industrial sales within a steam, process or other thermal engineering related environment is seen as ideal.
- Candidates qualified to Graduate/HNC level with clear potential will also be considered.
- Knowledge of the area to be covered is preferred with the Candidate
- Candidate must be able to work effectively without close supervision and must possess good organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to prepare clear and precise reports is seen as essential.
- Remuneration is in the form of a good basic salary plus commission and bonuses
- Quality car, contributory pension scheme and all necessary business communication devices are provided to ensure best use of resources.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.