£46k per year
Role: Area Sales Engineer
Salary: up to £45,000 p/a + 15% Bonus
Industry: Electro-Mechanical Engineering Services
Regional: Aberdeen and Surroundings
Skills: Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Area Sales, Regional Sales, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, External Sales, Field Sales
An Area Sales Engineer is required to join a world class industrial engineering and manufacturing firm. This position is to plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, to maintain and develop sales of services offered to major accounts and new customers in accordance with agreed business plans.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Researching the market and identifying new sales leads wherever there is an electro-mechanical requirement
- Meeting with customers over the phone, email, or on site to assist in aspects of business development
- Making presentations and demonstrating how our products/service meet client needs
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Generating sales proposals and contracts
- Working with the engineering team/Service Centres to ensure development schedules and deliveries are being met
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Strong engineering background is preferred
- Strong sales and business development experience. 5 years experience.
- Experience using a CRM package preferred
- Basic Finance skills to understand P&L, Cash flow and Gross Margin calculations amongst others
- Ability to sell a value proposition and not on price
- Strong presentation skills via spoken and written media
- ONC/HNC educated or equivalent in an engineering or business discipline
- Experience of electro-mechanical industries, preferably in the Power, O&G and Water industries but including other industrial sectors such as Marine, FM, Defence or other similar industries
- A full driving license
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.