My client is the UK subsidiary of a Saudi Arabian company medical device manufacturer located in Wrexham, Wales, UK.
With vast experience in the health care industry my client produces top quality disposable products for every surgical speciality.
All sales into the EU region are managed by the office.
We are searching for an experienced individual with experience of the medical device sector and the capability to lead a team of 4 employees.
This person's role would be to overlook the operation in the UK and liaise with head office in Riyadh.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Health and Safety
- Employment liaison
- Notified Body
- Quality Assurance
- HMRC - banking/signature/invoice payments/finance.
- Insurances and Liabilities - liaise with Brokers.
- Company Secretary/Solicitors
- Chartered Accountants.
- Profit and Loss accounts/liaise with outsourced accountant.
- Customer contact/contract and pricing/purchasing
The individual will report directly to the Deputy General Manager and the Executive director from the parent company.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this attractive Area Manager role.