£Comp + Bens
about 2 months ago
An APQP Engineer is required to lead the APQP activity for automotive projects, to champion and develop the APQP process throughout the company. Candidates with experience of leading and participating in failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning transmission technology specialist based in Thatcham, requires a proactive APQP Engineer to manage customers requirement for APQP activity and PPAP submissions. As the APQP Engineer you are required to:
- Coordinate APQP activates within the project team
- Be the voice of quality in the project team
- Identify customer specific requirements and communicate to the project team
- Define the project quality plan and monitor progress
- Dealing with customers quality representatives
The APQP Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Minimum of HNC/HND in an engineering related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of the APQP process
- Knowledge of problem solving tools
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of working with APQP and a gate review process to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Thatcham based transmission technology specialist will offer you:
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an APQP Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the APQP Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.