An opportunity has arisen for a detail-orientated and driven relationship manager to join a market leading training provider for in the IT sector. Covering the Midlands area, you will be supporting all learners ranging from apprentices changing or starting their career, through to senior managers exploring the latest products available to them. This role will require the successful candidate travelling to client sites on a regular basis to provide a service to both learners as well as the end client as part of a bespoke and tailored approach.
This immersive approach helps develop knowledgeable, practical and collaborative professionals who are ready to accelerate their careers in IT through a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Create, strengthen and own relationships with Employers and Apprentices
- Manage the progression of a caseload of Apprentices based in the Midlands
- Take overall responsibility for each Apprentice's journey, providing pastoral care
- Ensure Apprentices are efficiently signposted to the resources they need
- Provide 1st level functional skills support and co-ordinate 2nd/3rd level help
- Organise infill training to support the courses attended by each Apprentice
- Ensure that each Apprentice has a record that is accurate and funding compliant
- Meet KPIs, including; success and timely success measures
- Support the timely progression of all Apprentices onto and through the gateway for EPA
- Assessors award (A1, D32/33, TAQA, or equivalent)
- Teaching award (PTTLS, CTTLS, DTTLS, PGCE, Cert-Ed)
- Occupational competency within IT sector (either infrastructure, software development, cyber security or data/testing)
- Relevant industry related qualifications
- Experience of coaching learners through an apprenticeship qualification (including evidence gathering, lesson planning and offering one-to-one support)
- £28,000 - £38,000/year salary (depending on experience and skill set)
- Access to training for additional accredited courses
- Car/petrol allowance
- Highly competitive pension and employee benefits package
- Employee holiday incentives for high performers
- Flexible working conditions
- Full autonomy to manage your own diary
The IT sector never stands still. It's our established and long-standing partnerships with major digital vendors like Microsoft, Cisco, EC-Council, (ISC)2 and CompTIA that allow us to deliver award-winning training at speed, helping grow and strengthen the UK economy through excellence in digital training and apprenticeships. If you are based in the Midlands area and are interested in the challenge above, please 'apply' now or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.