£Competitive plus benefits
An Applications Specialist is required to develop, lead and manage both internal and customer applications programmes on a range of emission after-treatment components and systems. Candidates with experience of analysis and interpretation of engine and catalyst system data would be well received.
Due to recent internal promotion this company, a global Tier 1 automotive supplier based in Royston requires a proactive Applications Specialist to provide customer support and present solutions and technical results. As an Applications Specialist you will be required to:
- Design new testing protocols and liaise with product development and testing departments, to ensure the performance and robustness of products are fully demonstrated and proven
- Designing and running catalyst system test programmes using state-of-the-art laboratory, engine and vehicle test facilities
- Ensure all requirements of the HASAWA and its associated regulations are followed
The Applications Specialist should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally degree qualified in an engineering/scientific discipline
- Experience of applied engineering in an automotive / chemical industry, or customer focussed environment
- Technical report writing skills
- Project management and coordination skills
- Customer presentation ability
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with strong testing and customer presentation skills to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Royston based global Tier 1 automotive supplier will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Applications Specialist and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Applications Specialist role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.