£55,000 - £60,000
My Yorkshire based tier 1 Automotive client is seeking an Applications Engineer to take ownership on given product portfolio and it's global markets.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Accountable for sales and margin of the respective product ranges
- Be the market expert on a defined portfolio
- Will be able to acquire sufficient technical knowledge to guide product development teams on customer and market requirements for current and future products
- Develops tactical plans per geographic market to meet the local customer needs
- Initiates and performs internal release documents and get approval
- Manage product portfolio life cycle by continuously analysing prices, margins, sales and market shares and plan adequate action to optimise profit
- Regularly visit customers together with the Sales team to understand market requirements and trends.
We are looking for the following:
- A commercially savvy Engineer who has operated within an Applications/Technical Sales background
- Strong experience within the Automotive sector
- Strong technical background
- Excellent communicator with a high level of commercial acumen
- Ideally degree qualified