A global engineering consultancy based in Shoreham is seeking an experienced Applications Engineer.
As Applications Engineer you will be responsible for supporting our UK customer base on physics-based software dedicated to system level simulations.
This is a customer-facing role which requires ensuring that end-user customers receive timely and high-quality customer care.
- The primary responsibility is to support and help grow customer use of our physics-based system simulation package called IGNITE
- Deliver Application Engineering projects on time and to budget
- Identify potential Application Engineering leads from support enquiries
- Provide model setup, execution and analysis
- Provide customer- training courses, for which the successful candidate will be responsible for generating the training material
- Ensure timely communication regarding product updates (documentation and releases) to customers
- Report customer feedback to product management and development teams
- Working with colleagues in technical consulting to collect and coordinate data used on projects
- Assist with technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Support product evaluations by potential customers
- Create example applications to support the commercial team
- Support Application Engineering Manager with proposal input
The ideal candidate should have proved expertise in system simulation packages, and experience with mathematical modelling using Modelica language is a definite plus.
In return our client can offer you a permanent position based in Shoreham and offering an annual salary of c. £30,000 to £35,000.
For further information about the roles please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Similar simulation tools: Modelica based tools (Dymola/ Simulation X), Simulink, Python / Matlab, Amesim, Vsim, AVL Cruise/GT Drive