Competitive Plus Benefits
about 2 months ago
£Competitive Plus Benefits
Applications, Engineering, Rotating Parts, Transmission, Bearings, Specification, Prototype, Process, Development
Are you an Applications Engineer looking to join a world class organization who are seeking to support customer technology and application of rotating equipment and parts across new technologies, systems and components within multiple sectors? If yes, this opportunity could be for you as it will involve working with various clients in understanding their needs, requirements and applications making recommendations for the most appropriate products and systems to support their needs.
As an Applications Engineer you will be responsible for:
- To represent the client and its products and services through frequent customer visits, customer presentations, seminars and exhibitions.
- To identify and analyse technical details of customer requirements and to communicate these clearly and accurately to both the Customer and the organization.
- To apply analytical methods, interpret and verify results from application engineering software to create engineering proposals and customized solutions according to customer requirements and present to the customer in a clear and concise way.
- To be responsible for customer technical relationships.
- To work closely with the sales teams, contribute to opportunity generation and support the development of value added & Rotating Equipment Performance (REP) solutions.
- To act proactively in the team including development of business opportunities and transfer of knowledge, chair technical meetings, participate in projects and to provide support on the Helpdesk during illness or leave of member of staff.
- To develop training material and deliver internal and external training.
As an Applications Engineer you will require:
- A further educational qualification in a mechanical engineering discipline is desirable
- Have an understanding of mechanical engineering principles.
- Experience of working within an engineering job junction (design, application, service etc..)
- Ability to use engineering software and MSOffice applications
- Able to demonstrate good organisational skills and the ability to meet targets.
- Self-motivated & proactive, with the ability to work alone and as part of a high achieving technical team.
- Excellent communicator with a good telephone manner,
- Have a good understanding of general industrial equipment and how they operate/perform, motors, pumps, gearboxes etc..
- Knowledge of Segments specific to allocated account base
- Basic commercial awareness
- Good product knowledge, in particular rolling bearings, power transmission, sealing and lubrication of machinery systems.
- Have an understanding or experience of Reliability engineering and asset management.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Application Engineer, Manufacturing and/or Process Engineering especially within pumps, transmission, rotating parts, bearings or similar components being able to specific requirements to customer needs and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Applications Engineer role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.